Sunday 4 August 2013

A Walk Back Memory Lane...April

In April, my looks included monochrome, polka dots, sheer maxis, and splits!!

The first look was all about the 'monochrome' trend. I love me some black and white, so when I can't decide what to wear, I always go for a black and white ensemble.
So this look featured an off white knit skirt from ASOS, with the pockets (which I love!!!), which I paired up with a basic black spagetti strap tank top, some black heels, and one again my gold belt, to add some boldness to the outfit.










The second was still about the monochrome trend. I rocked my structured, long sleeve peplum top (another fave!!), with some black and white striped pants which I picked up from Kmart. I added a pop of color with my red pointed heels. I absolutely love the simplicity, yet chicness of this look! 



The third look was all about polka dots!! I purchased this cute polka dot skite from ASOS, which I paired with sheer polka dot shirt from Kmart. I added a cute belt to break up the polka dots a little, I couldn't resist injecting some ankara into my outfit, so I wore my 'Akua Tote Bag' from Fashion233!!







The fourth look had a hint of sexiness to it! I purchased this sheer maxi skirt with the double splits from ASOS after some convincing from one of my friends and I'm so glad I did, because i absolutely love it! I decided to pair it up with an olive green turtle neck, because so much of my legs were exposed. I rocked another one of my favourite belts, with the gold detail, to accentuate my waist. For my shoes, i wore these black and gold heels which I purchased from Scooter years ago!! Its funny how fashion keeps coming back in cycles because these shoes are so on trend right now, with the ankle strap, the gold detail, and the heel height.










The final look was a casual look I wore shopping...I simply wore a white tank top and my blue jeggings. To add a little pop to it, I wore my Sa4a ankara flats.

Thanks for stopping by! x

No comments:

Post a Comment