Sunday 4 August 2013

♥♥3 Ways I Rocked Denim♥♥

I have never been a huge fan of denim, but over the last few months, I have been incorporating it a little more into my style. Earlier this year I filmed a youtube video on how I wear rock denim, just for fun... and I really enjoyed putting the looks together!

For the first look, I wore my Old Navy Super Skinny Rockstar Jeans. Now jeans are one of my least favourite items of clothing to wear, because I never find a pair that fits me perfectly...Its always either too loose at the waist or too tight around my thighs, and I think they are so uncomfortable!! But these Jeans here are the perfect fit!! They have the right amount of stretch and they hug my curves just right!! Even the length is perfect (because I am a little bit of a shorty...lol) 
One of my girls told me about them, and insisted I would love them!! So she ordered a pair for me and I was definitely not disappointed!!! 
So, I wore the jeans with a black tank, and my teal blazer with faux leather sleeves and lapels. For my shoes, I added a pop of color with my neon yellow Windsor Smith heels.




The second look I created was a fun, casual look! I wore my black skater skirt with a light wash, denim shirt, which I purchased on ebay. I added a Kente bow tie which I purchased in Ghana, threw on my bowler hat (also from ebay), and my studded loafers. For accessories, I stacked a bunch of beads on my wrist. I absolutely adore this look!!








For the third look, I incorporated the denim on denim trend, combining the two denim pieces from the first two outfits....I threw on a statement 3 tier necklace (from ebay), and once again, I wore my studded loafers, which have become a staple in my causal wardrobe! I really love the contrast of the light wash and darker wash denims!!!






Which look was your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment