Friday 26 July 2013

Vacation Style|| Ghana 2012/13

My vacation style involved alot of color... loose, flowy dresses and maxi's, because the heat in Ghana is no joke!! So here are just some of the looks I rocked :-)

The first outfit was all about color!!! I wore it when we were shooting the first episode of Girl Talk. It features this bright fuschia peplum skirt that I purchased from Little JC, and I paired it with a black tank top, and my multi-colored geometric necklace (from ebay) which I love!!! And for the shoes, I rocked my chunky heeled 'kaleidoscope inspired' pair from Betts. 








The second look I wore on one of our Sunday afternoon chilling sessions at Labadi beach. I absolutely adore this mint green dress that I purchased from Oz Jeans. The fabric of the dress is so soft and feels so nice against the skin. I love the crochet detail at the top of the dress, and also that the dress is very flowy.







The third look was a very basic one, which I wore to run errands in town. The polka dot maxi skirt was an awesome bargain from K-mart, and it has a very high split detail which makes it a little more interesting. 

The final look, I wore to a BBQ on New Years Day. What I love about this maxi dress is that its not only comfortable, but has a touch of sexiness to it, with the 'peek-a-boo' detail in the middle of the bodice. I also love the sweetheart neckline, (which is one of my favourite necklines), and the sequin detailing!








No comments:

Post a Comment