Thursday 25 July 2013

Vacation|| Ghana 2012/13

Those of you who follow me on instagram, facebook and are subscribed to my youtube channel will know that I went back home to Ghana last Christmas for vacation. I've been going for the last few years every Christmas, and have had an amazing time each trip!! Here's a little of what I got up to while I was there :-)

Sunday Chillings @ Labadi Beach... not your average beach experience!! LOL










Out & About








Ghana Airways is no more.. 
Traffic jam...GH style!! 
Accra Mall @ night
Weekend BBQ's

@ YFM's Loud in GH Concert
@ the Heel the World (H.T.W) store...finally got my hands on these empowerment beads!!


@ the Sa4a store...her customised ankara shoes and bags are FABULOUS!!!






My sa4a purchases!! <3



Oxford Street, Osu
















Ankara madness!!




Yes there is KFC in Ghana!! lol
Hanging with the family in Kumasi





Head over to my Youtube channel to check out my videos of my trip! x


No comments:

Post a Comment