Saturday 27 July 2013

Girl Talk ETV|| Ghana 2012/13

On this last trip, some great opportunites came my way thanks to some amazing people!! I was featured on a TV show called Girl Talk on ETV, where I did a makeover (on camera) for the host/presenter to launch their new season!! I shot 3 episodes while in Ghana, and it was an amazing experience!! Through it, I was also given my own segment on the show called 'Style Up with Love' where I talk beauty, makeup, hair, and fashion. This opportunity has given me exposure and has allowed people to know a little bit more about what I do and am passionate about. And I believe it will lead to bigger and better things by Gods grace :-)

My first meeting with the producer and host of Girl Talk

Shooting the makeover episode











Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of the 'after' when I did the makeover... :-( but here is a picture I took before we started shooting episode 3, after the hosts hair and makeup :-)







Before and After
You can catch me on Girl Talk on Tuesday nights @9pm on and the repeat show on Fridays @1:30pm on ETV!!

No comments:

Post a Comment