Saturday 27 July 2013

My 29th Birthday|| Ghana 2012/13

Some really memorable things happened on my last trip to Ghana, one of which was my 29th birthday! This year, my fiance (yes he proposed while I was there!!), took me out to dinner at the African Regent Hotel. We had a lovely, romantic evening and the food was splendid! 
For my outfit, I wore this cute skater dress with the cut-out details on the side and studded shoulders from Oz Jeans, with some simple black heels and my ankara purse (which I bought while there).








Table Setting @ African Regent 

We finished off the evening with me playing the keys in the lobby of African Regent and it truly was an AMAZING way to end the night!

...And the ring was beautiful...

And if you wanna know a liitle more about how we met, check out my highly requested "Boyfriend/Fiance Tag":-)

2 comments:

  1. really nice pics,you look beautiful,love the dress :) new follower,hope you like my blog! andy

    ReplyDelete