Tuesday 25 October 2011

Outfit of the Day: Black and Lace

This is the outfit I wore to church this past weekend. I've had this dress for over 4 years now, but I still love it and everytime I wear it I just feel so girly!!

Here are some pictures I took, and some outside shots my lil brother took for me. (Thanks Kwadwo!)













And here is the outfit of the day video, plus a video on how I achieved some big, voluminous curls, which I rocked to church that morning :-) By the time I took these pictures though, the curls had dropped... but I think it still looked cute. And yes, this is still the Genesis hair!!! I'm in L-O-V-E with this hair!! I've recently ordered 4 bundles of their Malaysian curly to try out and 3 more bundles of their Brazilian, just so I have it on hand whenever I need some more!! I know...I'm addicted!! :-p






 and he also filmed the outside video.

No comments:

Post a Comment