Friday 6 May 2011

'Ghana Rising' shouts out 'Makings of Me'!!!

I can't remember exactly what I was doing the other day, but somehow I was on google, my name was in the search bar, and there it was...a site shouting out my blog!!!! And not just any site, but 'Ghana Rising,' a blog I follow regularly and one of my go to blogs for all things Ghanaian!!!
So when I clicked the link and saw that my blog had been featured, I was so excited!!! Simply because I started this blog as a way of expressing my self, my loves and my interests... so to know that others acknowledge what I'm doing and have also gained an interest, is kinda cool :-)

I first came across Ghana Rising in 2009, and immediately fell in love with it, because it kept me informed with all the wonderful Ghanaians doing it big in the world of entertainment, fashion, music, etc.
Not long after that, I received an email from the creator of the blog Paulina Opoku-Gyimah asking to interview me for her blog.  Firstly, the thought of anyone wanting to interview me was so flattering! And, after previously seeing her other interviews featuring other fabulous Ghanaian ladies across the globe, I was totally excited!!! And the piece turned out great!!
Since then, I have continued to follow her blog and have stayed in touch with her. When I started my blog, I inboxed her to inform her, and to let her know that she had definately inspired me in the last couple of years. I also asked for any tips she had for me, of which she gave really good advice!!

So I'd like to say a big thank you to Ghana Rising for the love as I continue on this blogging journey...

Click these links to check out Ghana Rising, my interview and the 'shout out!'
http://ghanarising.blogspot.com/
http://ghanarising.blogspot.com/2009/07/ghanaian-princess-love-kyei.html
http://ghanarising.blogspot.com/2011/05/new-blog-alert-love-kyeis-makings-of-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment