Friday 15 August 2014

The Cropped Blazer

Hey beautiful people! 
Its been a minute since my last blog post, but I'm back! 
So in this look here, I put together an all black ensemble with a pop of color, which was my mint green cropped blazer. I purchased it last winter, but this was actually the first time I wore it! I love the zip detail on it, because you can wear it as is, or unzip the bottom part to switch up the look! I added my pearl accessory pieces, and a beautiful pastel print ankara clutch which I bought from the Woodin store in Ghana. For my hair I've been rocking the half up, half down high bun like everyday and I've been loving it!
Check out my video on how I achieved this hairstyle here!

Anyway, on to the outfit pics below :-) 





OUTFIT: Top: Kmart || Jeans: Old Navy (here) || Blazer: Oz Jeans - Similar options (here), (here), (here), & (here)  
Shoes: Go Jane || Clutch: Woodin || Necklace: Ebay (here)

Thanks for stopping by!
Abena.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment