Tuesday 19 August 2014

Monochrome with Pops of Red

Hey lovelies!
Hope you're all doing well! So this look here was all about the accents of red. I wore an off-white asymmetrical peplum top with a pinstripe pencil skirt. I decided to add splashes of red with my lip color, my belt and an ankara clutch, and I think it complemented the black and white very nicely!











OUTFIT: Peplum top: Little JC || Skirt: Sunnygirl || Shoes: Kmart || Ankara Clutch: Hawas Boutique (link here) Belt: TEMT
On my lips: MAC Rubywoo

Thanks for stopping by!
Abena.
x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Queen!
    I love your hairstyle, and you look its very nice with the sparkles in red.
    In addition, you have a very sexy voice!
    Have a great week my friend!
    MaximsFashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look soo gorg and ur hair LOVE :)

    ReplyDelete