Monday 16 June 2014

Black & Gold Affair

Hey lovelies!
Hope you're all doing well! So this outfit post here was all about the bold, gold accessories. I combined 2 of my statement necklaces to create this thick, chunky choker look. The rest of the outfit was pretty basic though, wearing one of my old black dresses, but adding my favourite gold plated belt to cinch in my waist. For my shoes and bag, I wore my gold heeled Go Jane sandals, and my black ASOS clutch with the gold handle, to keep with the gold theme. So yup! Definitely black and gold overload!










OUTFIT: Dress: Old...Can't remember || Shoes: Go Jane || Clutch: ASOS || Necklaces: Ebay (here) & (here)
Armcandy: Ebay (here), (here) & (here)

Thanks for stopping by!
Abena.
x

2 comments:

  1. Love this all black look with gold accents. I cant tell your wearing a dress at all. The gold belt is perfect for this look.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love the combination too! :-)

      Delete