Friday 16 May 2014

The Scuba Skirt #Part2

Hey guys! 
I know its been a minute since I did an outfit post! I've been a combination of busy and also a little under the weather...but I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things!
So this post here is LONG overdue and I'm so glad to be able to share it with you all!
It features the same full circle midi/scuba skirt which I featured in the emerald green version (here). I loved the skirt so much I had to purchase another one! I never buy two of the same item, but this skirt is just so fabulous I had to get it in a neutral color for more versatility!

This time though, I styled it with an electric/cobalt blue halter dress (which I tucked in, to create the look of a top), and accessorised with this fabulous statement necklace piece! Seriously how amazing is the necklace though! I added my gold plated belt, some simple gold arm candy, and some black pumps with gold trimming! (Yes I love gold!! LOL)
The look came together perfectly! What ya'll think?!























OUTFIT: Top: Little JC || Skirt: Choies (here) || Shoes: Novo || Necklace & Belt: Ebay (here) & (here) Bag: Chanel || Sunglasses: ASOS || On my Lips: MAC Heroine


Thanks for stopping by!
AbenaLove.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment