Tuesday 27 May 2014

All Black Everything

Hey beautiful people!
So as you can see in this outfit post, I went back to basic black! As I've said so many times, when all else fails, and I don't know what to wear an all black ensemble never disappoints! 
With this look here, I paired a black crop top with some black pants, some black lace up heels and my new favourite fedora that I got for my birthday. For my bag, I rocked my Zara inspired shopper bag and for my neckpiece, I added a pop of color with an emerald green necklace with rhinestone details.
I loved the simplicity of this look!








OUTFIT: Crop Top: Ebay (here) || Pants: Little JC || Bag: Rosewhole Sale (here) || Necklace: Rosewhole Sale (SOLD OUT) || Hat: ASOS (here) || Shoes: Charlotte Russe (SOLD OUT) Similar Pair (here)


Thanks for stopping by!
AbenaLove. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment