Sunday 27 April 2014

Ankara Print Peplum Top

Hey my lovelies!
Hope you are all doing well :-) This weeks outfit post features another custom made item which I got on my last trip to Ghana! Its a peplum top (no surprises there...lol), but what I love about it is the colors in the ankara print! Its so vibrant and fun! And I also love the cut at the front of the top. I paired it up just with some black skinny pants, cinched my waist in with a gold plated belt, and my cute studded heels with the bow detail at the front. I also switched my hair a little and rocked a high pony tail and it was perfect with the look! I received so many compliments on it :-) Loved it! 
























OUTFIT: Ankara Top: Made in Ghana || Pants: Little JC || Belt: Ebay (here) || Shoes:NOVO || Bag: LV || Watch: Diva

Thanks for stopping by! 
x

7 comments:

  1. Love the ankara top. Girl your obsessed lol. I adore your hair up in a ponytail, you should definitely switch it up more often.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Yes I am!!! LOL. Thank you so much :-)

      Delete
  2. Lovely!
    You rock such lovely pieces from your travels to Ghana, have you ever thought about going into business, partnering with seamstresses and selling the pieces abroad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes, its definitely something I'm considering :-)

      Delete
  3. LOVELY TOP
    AM FOLLOWING, PLEASE FOLLOW BACK
    MY NEW POST HERE
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/search/label/MIMIESSIEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) Will check out your blog!

      Delete