Sunday 7 October 2012

Hey ya'll!!!! I'm back!!!! So as you know from my last post, I stopped blogging here because I wanted to focus on building my Youtube channel. As a result of this, I've now gained over 2000+ subscribers, I've been able to interact with so many amazing people, companies have reached out to me to review products, and I've made Youtube Partner!!! My channel has been thriving and I'm very pleased with the steady progress it has been making!

Recently though, I got an urge to start posting on my blog again!! Now this may be because I've started following some AMAZING blogs and have been really inspired by the outfit and style posts I've seen!! I also recently purchased an SLR camera (CANON 600D), so my love for taking pictures has grown, because of the amazing quality pictures this camera takes!
I feel like my style has evolved so much over the last few months because of all the style inspirations I have been immersing myself in. So over the next few posts, I will be showing some of the different outfit posts I have put together.

Also, I have to say a huge thank you to those of you who have been passing by my blog, despite it being inactive for so long! When I recently logged on and saw that I had over 30,000 views, I was quite shocked, yet pleased! So now that I have decided to start blogging again, I will certainly be posting alot about my personal style and fashion, and make it worth your while, each time you stop by my page :-)

Lastly, to find me elsewhere, you can subscribe to my youtube channel, where I do hair tutorials, outfit of the day videos, hair reviews, plus much more!! You can check out my tumblr, like me on facebook, and follow me on instagram @ odo_abena where you can see all my other outfit posts you have missed!! (All links are in the side bar).

Enjoy! x

 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!
    So glad you decided to start blogging again!
    Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... thanks for all your support girl!! I really appreciate it :-) x

    ReplyDelete