Monday 13 February 2012

Bye for now...

Hey guys,

I know its been a hot minute since I posted here on my blog! Things got so hectic towards the end of last year with work and then I travelled to Ghana!  And had the most amazing time!!! And since I got back, its been straight to work!!
But anyway, just wanted to let ya'll know that I most likely won't be posting here anymore, as I'm focusing on building up my youtube channel and offering more content on there. So I would love for ya'll to subscribe to my channel! That way you can keep up with my outfits of the days, hauls, hair videos, and other bits and pieces I'll be putting including, (like my recent holiday to Ghana!) Also, I've just started my own tumblr, which I'm loving!! I've found so many great hair, beauty and fashion images that are inspiring me in so many different ways!
So go follow me on http://abenalove.tumblr.com/ AND


No comments:

Post a Comment