Monday 29 October 2012

Green & Orange Combination with Gold Accents

Do ever have those days where you can't find anything in your closet to wear??? Well today was that day for me!! I literally went through my entire wardrobe and created such a huge mess in my room trying to find something to wear!! Literally, everything I put on, I wasn't feeling. But eventually, I decided on this green and black striped skater dress which I purchased early on in the year, and I wore to the Ghana Independence Ball back in March. I hadn't worn it since then, so I decided today would be the day I did. The last time I wore it, I accessorised with ankara bangles and beaded bracelets from Ghana, and my Kente clutch. This time though I decided to pair it up with bold, gold accessories (which I purchased on ebay), and my orange and gold stiletto pointy shoes and I absolutely loved the final look!!













15 comments:

  1. Loving the combinations and gold accessories...Great blog!

    www.sundaybella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. As many clothes as I have, I also those days all the time. Very pretty, Love those accessories. Come visit my blog and follow if you like.
    xoxo
    Priscilla
    http://www.prissysavvy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) And I think we all have those days...lol

      Delete
  3. WOOOW i love this this outfit , its soo bold and colourful and it looks really good on you. You look GREAT! and i love your style , definite follow!! http://www.carelessworldd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty dress and I like the way you styled it. Gold accessories adds a unique touch to this look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, i love gold accessories :-)

      Delete
  5. Very nice look





    http://le-fresh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute dress ,you look beautiful!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look STUNNING, gorgeous! Loving those shoes <3!
    stylishedforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my fellow ghanaian sista :-)

      Delete
  8. You are so amazing! Love everything you wear and buy! Thank you so much for sharing the links to the exact items. This saves me so much time from searching online.

    ReplyDelete