Tuesday 30 August 2011

"The Unwrapped Gift"

I came across this short Ghanaian movie on www.lifestylzgh.com and it really struck me. It dealt with one of those topics that you know could happen to anyone, and as result, I really felt for the character.
The movie was not like your usual Ghanaian movie though... there wasn't an over dramatisation of scenes, the actors/actresses weren't yelling and there wasn't any annoying music in the background....lol. The movie had direction and focus and an element of suspense to it, which I felt was really well done for an 18 minute film.
I feel it was so much better than some of Ghanaian movies I've seen, (well that's my opinion anyway).

Anyway check it out for yourself and let me know what you think!

http://www.lifestylzgh.com/?p=10445


No comments:

Post a Comment