Monday 14 July 2014

The Little Black Dress

The little black dress... a staple piece in every woman's closet.T hey come in different styles, lengths, cuts, and no matter your size, you can find one that will flatter your body shape.
I love this ASOS one for the fact that it's midi length, a turtle neck, and also a bodycon dress, and it definitely shows off your silhouette! 
I also decided to add a bold, beaded, Cleopatra inspired statement necklace to add some pizazz to the outfit. Kept my shoes simple with my black and gold heeled sandals, and finally got an opportunity to wear my ankara chain link bag which I got in Ghana. It was the perfect compliment to the look.







OUTFIT: Dress: ASOS (OUT OF STOCK) Similar here, here & here || Necklace: Etsy (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Similar here & here || Shoes: Go Jane || Ankara Bag: Ghana || On my lips: MAC 'Up the Amp'


Thanks for stopping by!
Abena.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment