Sunday 24 November 2013

"Fringe Benefits"

Hey guys! 
Hope you are all doing well :-)
So the dress I'm rocking in this post, I've had for over 5 years now! Its such a unique dress, with the fringed detail at the front and the knot at the back. Definitely adds a little spunk to the LBD! And I love that I can wear it even in 2013, and it still works!
Now because the dress makes a statement on its own, I kept everything else very minimal, wearing black strappy shoes, and wrist beads which I got in Ghana.









OUTFIT DETAILS:
Dress: Igedo
Shoes: Kmart
Wristbeads: Ghana



Thanks for stopping by!
x

6 comments:

  1. 5 years??? Wow fashion really is a revolving door, that style of dress is all the rage right now.. I've always been a sucker for fringe and that dress looks very good on you!! Btw LOVE your hair

    www.webreaktrends.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! I keep finding stuff in my wardrobe from years ago, that fit right in with todays trends!!
      Thank you so much :-)

      Delete
  2. Really nice post
    have a look on my blog..I'm happy about every new reader

    Miriam from www.goldencherry.de

    ReplyDelete