Friday 18 October 2013

"Feelin the Blues..."

Hey lovely people! 
Hope you have all been well! I've been sick with the flu again (smh), so I've just been resting these last few days. Anyway, I wore this outfit a few weeks ago on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. I went with my parents to watch my younger brother perform at the Queensland Conservatorium. He was selected to join 760 other students (from 1400 that were nominated), to represent his school and play in The Graham Lloyd Wind Ensemble as part of the State Honours Ensemble Program.

So onto the outfit...I went for a casual and comfortable look by pairing my Old Navy skinny jeans with this awesome cobalt blue print flowy top. Once again, my accessories were very minimal with just my Diva watch, a cobalt blue and gold cuff bangle, and my cobalt blue perspex clutch. I threw on my Tony Bianco gold capped heels and my ASOS shades. 
Also, as you can see, I'm back to rocking my natural hair. The braids were cool and I enjoyed having them, but I am happy to have the weight of them gone and feel free again. lol
















Top- Oz Jeans (here)
Jeans- Old Navy (here)  
Shoes- Tony Bianco
Perspex Clutch- Aliexpress (here)
Watch & Ring- Diva
Bangle- Equip
Sunglasses- ASOS

The talent and the performance I witnessed was amazing! #veryproudsister
Thanks for stopping by! x

No comments:

Post a Comment