Monday 18 July 2011

Food for thought...

I want to share a very interesting article I found on one of my favourite sites (brownsista.com), titled  "Education VS Schooling."
Alot of what the writer said, I was able to apply to my own Ghanaian culture, and how there is so much emphasis placed by family and society, on being married at a certain age, having certain levels of education or degrees, and the pressures one sometimes feel when they haven't attained these ideals...
The writer raises some very good points that will have you reflecting on your own life and situations. Anyway I'll let you read it for yourself, but I'm sure you will find it interesting too, because it's a conversation we've all had at some point...

Check it out at http://brownsista.com/education-vs-schooling and lets get the conversation started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment